Your customers are already mobile. Are you?
Just because you can see your desktop site on a mobile phone doesn’t mean it’s mobile-friendly. Mobile sites are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind. A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect with customers and drive conversions.
The use of mobile devices as an online gateway is increasing by millions every day. Does your business have a mobile-friendly site? If not—or if you're not sure—you've come to the right place to get started.
- Mobile searches have quadrupled since 2010
- By 2013, more people will use their mobile phones than their PCs to get online
- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015
Are you “all thumbs” on mobile devices?
- Does your website load in under 5 seconds?
- Are your links and buttons thumb friendly?
- Is your site's text visible without pinching and zooming?
- Can users easily access your search field?
If you answered ‘no’ to any of these questions, you should talk with us. CFWebmasters can thrill your customers with a custom mobile website. Our design expertise will optimize the 10 best practices for mobile websites: keep it quick; simplify navigation; be thumb friendly; design for usability; make it accessible; make it easy to convert; make it local; use mobile site redirects; and learn, listen, and iterate.
Call CFWebmasters at (910) 392-9887 today and talk with a Mobile Web Consultant. We’ll give you a free evaluation on how your website performs on mobile devices.